background

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Courage, Hope, Strength Card


It's Inspired Stamps time!  It has been too hot here in the Lone Star State to do anything outside so I have taken time indoors to play around with new (to me) mixed media supplies.  This card is the result of some of that play time. The scripture stamp is one of the versatile 2x2 stamps-Psalm 31:24. It is a scripture I often need!

As far as the fun stuff I played with, I used gesso and a stencil to create the honeycomb pattern on the tag and then I used the hymn background stamp from the Background Stamp Set to stamp over the tag after the gesso dried.

Be sure to join us next week for a Christmas in July bloghop!

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely, Belinda! Also, big congrats to opening your etsy store!!

    ReplyDelete