background

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sunflower Shower Favor

I recently was asked to make 15 shower favors for a wedding shower.  This was the result!  I used the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the boxes.  I created it on my Gypsy so I could hide the score marks-I dislike the way they look when folded.  I then used an oldie to cut out the layers for the sunflower-Stretch Your Imagination.  Before folding the boxes, I used an assortment of stamps to decorate the background.  The sunflower outline is by Inspired Stamps and the dots are from the CTMH set Hooray Bouquet.  The Love banner is from Remarkable Wreath from CTMH.

After adhering all 3 layers of the sunflower, I used CTMH Bronze Glitter Gel to create the "seeds".  The box was finished off with sheer yellow ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment