background

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cheerful Birthday Card

It's a sunny, lazy Saturday in N.TX today.  I needed a card for a friend's birthday so went to my stash of card bases and discovered this one made with some leftover CTMH Magnifique paper went perfectly with the flowers I made the other day while playing with my CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and coordinating  Hooray Bouquet stamp set.  Yes, I'm still in love with this cartridge!  It's just too easy to cut and then stamp with the coordinating stamps. 

I try to spend a few minutes ever so often using scraps of leftover paper creating card bases so I can throw together a quick card later.  I just keep them all together in a tin to easily locate them.  The ink colors I used are Sorbet and Lagoon. The twinkle brads are no longer available but you can put some strong clear glue (such as our Liquid Glass) on any brad and dip it in glitter to get the same effect!

Remember, you can purchase all these great products on my website: www.ctmh.com/belindakwww.ctmh.com/belindak.  We have a beautiful new Idea Book to look through.

1 comment: