background

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Inspired by Color Layout

Do you remember the color inspiration I put up yesterday?  This is the layout I put together using  those fun colors.  I ended up using red as well for the apples.  I really like how it came together.  I originally planned to use only the blue and orange but the addition of the green and gold sparked my idea for the apple tree.  That change really tied everything together and gave the layout some extra pizazz.

What inspires you?  Color, shapes, a little of both or something else entirely?

Supplies:  Close To My Heart Elemental papers, CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cart,  Graphically Speaking cart, Copics and Stickles

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwe. This layout is very sweet! The tree in B&T is clever and the journaling on the baby carriage is neat. :-)

    ReplyDelete