background

Friday, August 12, 2011

Sonoma Tree Card

I posted a photo last week of all the projects I was able to create with one paper pack of Sonoma from Close To My Heart.  Over the next week, I am posting each of those projects so you can see them in more detail.  Hope you like purple!

This was a super simple card to make since I used the new Cricut/CTMH Art Philosophy Bundle.  I know you are sick of me saying it but this bundle is so full of goodness.  The cart has literally not left my Cricut since I received it 2 weeks ago and the stamps are right there with it!  ALL the cuts are from this cart including the card, card front, the trees and the shield shape.  All the paper is Sonoma.

I did a couple different things with the trees-1 is simply cut with the patterned paper and adhered to the card front.  One is stamped using the Art Philosophy stamps with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  The musical tree is stamped with Dusty Plum ink and the Universal Backgrounds stamp.  The sentiment was stamped with the AP stamps and heat embossed.  I also dragged the edges through the Versamark ink and sprinkled on the embossing powder to get a fun effect on the edges on the sentiment shield. A bit of ribbon and bling finishes off the card.

ALL products are Close To My Heart and can be purchased HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed all 3 of your christmas cards using the Art Philosphy and Sonoma Paper Pack.
    I may have to buy this pack!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete