background

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sonoma Round Snowflake Card

This is one of my favorite cards of all the Sonoma paper ones I've created.  Again, the entire card and snowflake was cut with the CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  So easy!  I did use foam tape to lift the snowflake off the background.  Please click on the photo so hopefully you can see the sparkle from the glitter I added to the openings in the snowflake-it really sparkles in person.  The center rhinestone is actually a button from the new CTMH Rhinestone Button Pack.

The wonderful material that our Acrylix stamps are made from, allowed me to manipulate the border stamp into a curve to stamp all around the edge with Versamark ink and then emboss with gold embossing powder.  The stamp is from the "A Timber" stamp set.  Thanks for coming by, more Sonoma projects are on their way!

Remember, you can order Close To My Heart products from me at https://belindak.myctmh.com

9 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, I love the round w/ the snowflake in the middle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and elegant! I love shape cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. I just ordered this collection from my CTMH consultant and I can't wait to start creating with it. It is a brilliant collection!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty I love the colors and the textured effect

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen! WOW! I am totally in awe. Thanks for sharing. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paisley and purple are my favorites! Thanks for hopping along and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got me in the "traditional Christmas spirit already! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete