background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sonoma Layout

I am submitting this layout to the challenge at www.hearttoheartchallenges.blogspot.com for the birthday challenge.  I started to add lots more to it but let it sit overnight before I did.  When I came back to it, I decided I liked it just like it was.  There's so much pattern going on and by the time I add my photos, I think it would be too much to have lots of bling.  

I used the new Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and stamps to create this  beauty; EVERY SHAPE was cut with the cartridge. All the stamping on the embellishments was done with the coordinating stamps and embossed in gold embossing powder. The squares were stamped using Dusty Plum ink and the Happy Journey stamp set. The papers are the gorgeous new Sonoma papers from CTMHI've been using these papers to make so many lovely projects and I plan to order more soon.

Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! I'm waiting for my order of this paper (and my cartridge).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I can't wait to order the cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely just the way it is! This Sonoma paper is gorgeous. I can't wait to see it with pictures too. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There!
    Okay... that cupcake is to die for!!! so cute.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. purple is absolutely my favorite color and who can resist those cupcakes?

    ReplyDelete