background

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sonoma Canvas

Happy Thursday everyone!  Another Sonoma paper project for you today.  This may be my favorite project of all the ones I've made with Sonoma so far.  This is my beautiful 84 year old mother.  Her absolute favorite, #1 and only color is purple and she has closets full of every shade of purple clothing you can imagine.  That's one reason I was so excited to see this new Close To My Heart paper.

I'm sure you've guessed by now that I used the Cricut-CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge to create this confection!  The lower flower is an exception though.  For it I layered punched round scallops from our Scallop Punch. The rolled flower was straight from the cartridge as were the scalloped mats. The word strips and the green diamond strips are from the strips on top of pages from the Sonoma pack.

Remember, you can order any of the Close To My Heart products from my website: www.belindak.myctmh.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment