background

Saturday, August 6, 2011

One Paper Pack-Multiple Projects


I have been a busy Queen Bee this past week!  I wanted  to show you ALL of the projects I made from one Close To My Heart paper packet!  And, this is not all, I have at least 10 card fronts I am making from the scraps!  Not bad for 9.95.  This pack is definitely my favorite of all the new ones and can be purchased here: Sonoma. 

I used the  Cricut Art Philosophy  cartridge and stamp bundle for every item as well.  It can be purchased here:  Art Philosophy.  You get a cartridge with 700 images, 3 full stamp sets and 3 full sheets of dimensional chipboard shapes for $99.  I can tell you it is worth every cent.  I will be using it extensively for gift giving, layout and card projects.  

I will be back over the next several days with pictures and details of the individual projects that I haven't shown you yet.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - these are fantastic! I lobe this paper packet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic projects! I have been wondering how far a paper pack will go, and you have definitely stretched my imagination. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete