background

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Inspired Stamps Favorites Collection

Every day this week,  inspired stamps Design Team is celebrating and highlighting the fabulous release of inspired stamps  new stamp release.  You will be able to begin purchasing these stamps on Friday.  I was given the assignment of creating with the wonderful new Inspired Stampers Favorite Collection #2 Stamp Set.  Antoinette, had a contest on her blog a few weeks ago that asked what your fave Bible verse was.  She then chose 3 winners and created a stamp set of those scriptures.  My good friend, Denise, happened to be one of the winners!  So, my 1st card uses her scripture.  We both sing in our church choir together and this scripture happens to be used for a song we love to sing.  It is Psalm 121:1-2 and I really need to write a devotional using it.  If you didn't know, I write and post a "Monday Musing Devotional" every Monday here on my blog.  I hope you'll stop by this Monday and check it out.

This scripture is perfect for an encouragement card or a sympathy card.  I embossed it to make it pop out a little.  The inside sentiment is from the same set and is just wonderful to send to a friend.




I just love this next card for the soothing colors of the Close To My Heart paper and for the fabulous scripture-2 Thessalonians 3:16.  I really like the way Antoinette designed it to highlight the middle words.  Yes, this scripture and the inside sentiments are from the same Inspired Stampers Favorite Collection #2.  I adore the inside sentiments that are part of this set!




Finally, we've arrived at my favorite card of the bunch.  I just had to add one of our His Little Ones Girl Praying.  She is just perfect for any card to send to a friend or family member in need of prayer and encouragement.  You just have to smile when you see her.   This is the last scripture (Romans 8:26) in the set and there's a great sentiment inside this card as well.  What an amazing bargain the Inspired Stampers Favorite Collection #2 is with multiple ways to put these scriptures and sentiments together.  Antoinette even designed 2 of the sentiments as 2 separate stamps each so you can combine them or use them alone.  You'll definitely want to place your order on Friday at inspired stamps.


BTW, the paper I used for this last card is called "Queen Bee"!  Must be why I like it so much :)

Alright, be sure you stop by the rest of the Design Team's blogs this week to catch all the new inspired stamps goodness!

2 comments:

  1. love all you projcts!! Very pretty!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! All your projects are so creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete