background

Friday, August 19, 2011

Inspired Stamps Phil 4:13 Card



Today is the day you can begin ordering the new Inspired Stamps at www.inspiredstamps.com!  This scripture is not one of the new ones but it is definitely one of my favorites.  I quoted it so much to my oldest son growing up that when he turned 18, he had it tattooed to his back!  I don't like tattoos so much but how can I argue with that one?  This is one of the single scripture stamps you can order for only 3.99 and it's available HERE.

I love how easy it is to emboss inspired stamps because of the crisp image you get with them.   I also randomly embossed the edges of the card with the gold to give it a bit of shabby elegance.

The papers I used are CTMH Sonoma which I have been posting projects of all week.  The entire card, and the flowers, shields, swirls, etc  were all cut with the CTMH Cricut cart Art Philosophy.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love the flowers!! My brother did the same thing with his tattoo his first one was Count Your Blessing and my mom couldn't get mad at that!! Great job!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny, belinda! my son tatooed pearl jam's stickman to his leg!

    your card is so lovely today:)

    ReplyDelete