background

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Inspired Stamps Designer's Favorite


This is the last week of tenure for the first ever Inspired Stamps Design Team.  It has been a pleasure and a joy to serve on this Design Team for such a wonderful company!  Check back Sept. 8th to see who the new team is! 

This week we were asked to create art with our favorite set of Inspired Stamps.  Well, that's very difficult because my favorite set is the any one that I am currently using!  AND any of the His Little Ones because they just make me smile and add so much to my projects.  They really are easy to color using Copics or other medium and can be personalized in so many ways. I chose the newest set I have: Blessed Little Christmas plus a His Little Ones-Patriotic Girl with Heart.

Since I was making a Christmas card, I didn't want Patriotic Girl to look patriotic, so I colored in the heart with a very dark blue Copic and then topped that with silver Stickles. I wanted her to look like a tot in a Christmas play so I added butterfly wings to give her an angelic look.  The star on her headband is from the Blessed Little Christmas stamp set as well as the sentiment on the gift and the scripture inside. There are fabulous sentiments, scriptures and art in this set. You've got to take a look:

Isn't this a fabulous Christmas collection?

Additional supplies:CTMH card stock, CTMH Believe paper, Stickles, rhinestones, Sizzix snowflake embossing folder, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, white gel pen, ribbon


1 comment:

  1. Cute. I like how you altered the little patriotic girl. Adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete