background

Friday, August 5, 2011

inspired stamps Baby Girl Card and Designer Opportunity



If you love creating  with your inspired stamps, Antoinette has a great opportunity for you!  You can submit one of your favorite inspired stamps projects HERE and may be chosen to be a guest designer for inspired stamps!  Take a chance and enter- if I hadn't done the same a few weeks ago I wouldn't be showing you this card today.  You have till mid-August.  She is also looking for NEW Design Team Members to serve from Sept-Nov. 

My 8th great-niece was born in June and this is the card I made for her shower.  I had to use this perfect inspired stamps scripture stamp from the Birthday set and precious His Little Ones Praying Girl stamp.

 I used Copics to color her of course.

inspired stamps used
Birthday
Praying Girl stamp
other supplies: CTMH paper, ink, buttons, pearls and waxy flax.  My Craft Spot crinkle ribbon, Copics

4 comments: