background

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Candy Box






I threw this together this afternoon for the H2H Challenge at www.heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com. The challenge was to use the colors cocoa, pear and smoothie.  I have most of my supplies packed away for a retreat I'm heading to in a couple of days so this is definitely a minimalist approach for me!

The candy box was cut with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge from Close To My Heart.  I used pear, colonial white and cocoa cardstock-the cocoa is on the sides.  I used the fun Remarkable Wreath stamp set which offers several options of wreath decorations.  I used the flowers and berries options on the straw wreath base.  The sparkly dots in the corners are made with our new Bronze Glitz.  I finished it off with faux stitching with a white gel pen-I would have preferred brown but couldn't find my packed markers!

Even though it is very simple and understated, it is growing on me and now  I  need to fill it with a treat and pass it on:)  You can order any of these products from me at https://belindak.myctmh.com.


 I probably will not have another post until Monday because of the awesome scrapbook retreat I will be leading this weekend.  Until then I hope you will all have a fabulous week and Labor Day!  Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! I love the Bronze Glitz gel in the corners...adorable detail! Thanks so much for playing along with us at H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling! Have a great time at the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! So glad you threw something so cute together to join us at H2H! Have fun at your retreat.

    ReplyDelete