background

Friday, July 29, 2011

inspired stamps He Loves Us Card





The inspired stamps Eye on the Sparrow stamp set has me in a "cutesy card" mood!  Hope you don't mind:)  For this card all of the stamps are from this fabulous set.  Once again, I colored the birds with Copics and then covered them in Liquid Glass for dimension.  Hope you like!

Don't forget to link an inspired stamps project to this post on inspired stamps blog for a chance to be a guest designer!

other supplies: skittles, scrap paper, CTMH Kraft cardstock, CTMH Scallop Punch, CTMH ink and Liquid Glass, Cricut zebra cut from Create a Critter, google eyes, Copics

3 comments:

  1. I love the card and I am going to check out the stamps as well. I am participating in a wonderful blog hop this weekend. Would love to have you check it out.


    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. belinda, this is such a lovely card--cute zebra and i love the liquid glass on the birds:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Belinda, I just love this card! It's so sweet. Love the details and sentiment on the inside of the card as well! =)

    ReplyDelete