background

Saturday, June 4, 2011

What a Week

Have you missed me?  I've certainly missed blogging! My absence began when my youngest son broke his arm last week for the SECOND time this YEAR!  This time he had an open break that required surgery and a 2 day hospital stay.  Memorial Day weekend was spent recovering from our sheer exhaustion of the ordeal.  All looks well and he should heal quickly.

The day after Memorial Day a dear friend of mine passed away after struggling her entire life with health issues.  I am writing a devotional about her amazing faith and will post that in the coming months.  


My 2 boys have had finals all week and have been exempt from some tests but of course not on the same schedule!  So, I have made multiple trips to the school dropping off and picking up.  Friday required FOUR trips!

When I thought I could take some time to post, our internet went out and has just now come back on.  I hope it is fixed and not a temporary state!  How's your world been?

I have a quick card I did a while back as thank you notes to donors for my MS Walk I will share with you today and then will hopefully complete the new H2H challenge on Monday and get that posted.

I used all Close To My Heart products.  The stamp set is  "A Paisley"-only $7.95!.  I used Magnifique and Smoothie CTMH inks.  The base is Smoothie and White Daisy Card Stock.  The sparkly and sprig of ric rac is from my stash.  Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!



1 comment:

  1. Very nice card - the colors go well together. I hope things settle down for you and the family.

    ReplyDelete