background

Monday, June 20, 2011

H2H BINGO Challenge


The challenge this week at www.heart2heartchhallenges.blogspot.com is to use 3 of the items below in a row.
I got carried away and added a 4th.  My BINGO is the Doily-Ribbon-Gems with the border punch thrown in for good measure and chocolate goodness!  

Supplies Used
Close To My Heart Cardstock: baby pink, chocolate and white daisy
Close To My Heart Piece of Cake Stamps
CTMH Hollyhock Ink
CTMH Mocha Opaque gems

Copic Markers
My Craft Spot Crinkled Ribbon 
Doilies from Michaels
Martha Stewart Border Punch

8 comments:

  1. I love this card, it is to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Belinda! I love the drippy chocolate icing along the top - glad you could join our Bingo challenge on H2H this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the drippy icing :). Yum. Thanks for playing at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Love the drippy icing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I too love that yummy, drippy, chocolate icing. Thanks for playing H2H bingo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The layered doilies look like scoops of ice cream:) Glad you could join us for a game of H2H bingo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cool. Making me hungry for chocolate frosting. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete