background

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wings Easel Card

This photo is of one of my great-nieces.  When I saw how cute it turned out,  I had to create a card for my sis, her nana, to showcase it.  Since my sister's birthday was coming up, I made a gift within a card.  This is an easel card and can be displayed instead of tucked away in a drawer.  There are tons of tutorials on the internet for easel cards and they are really easy to make.  For this one I used all Close To My Heart products.  I gave a special treatment to the photo by distressing all the edges with our sanding block and then stamping in the corner with Staz-on Ink.

CTMH Supplies: 
Vineyard Berry Cardstock
My Stick-ease from Wings Collection
Papers from Wings Paper Pack
Bohemian Alphabet Stamps
Vineyard Berry and Black Ink
Wings Workshop Stamps
Velvet Black Brads
Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment