background

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Create Banner

This is the open door that faces my front door into my studio.  I wanted to make people smile as they enter and also state the purpose for the room.  "Create" was the perfect word.  The pennant banner is from Close To My Heart and all the papers and stick-ease are from CTMH's Sophia Collection.  I used Hollyhock and Chocolate Inks to sponge the edges of the cutouts and pennants.  The cutouts are cut from the Songbird Cricut Cartridge.  I picked up the cute little "pie plates" from my favorite LSS-The Crafty Scrapper.  They had a "create" banner on display there using the tin pie plates.  All of the embellies are either CTMH or from my stash.  You can click on the photo to see it a little closer. 

7 comments:

  1. Very sweet banner! It sure would make me smile if I saw it when I walked into the room! Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic!! Would definitely make me smile, too :) Love this paper! Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Belinda,
    This is an adorable banner! It brings a smile to my face just by seeing it in a picture. I'm sure it's more beautiful in real life. Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Definitely makes me smile :) :)
    I still need an inspirational sign, my door says "Mom's Rubber Room", not very inspiring! I like your word "Create" better! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful little bit of inspiration to have hanging in your room! Glad you could share it on H2H this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic piece of art! I need to make one of these for my scrapbook room. Thanks for the wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi B!
    What a stunning banner! I was at splitcoast stampers and linked back to a blog to see a tissue box and surprise! It was a CTMH challenge blog! I looked for you and there you were! I hope this won!

    ReplyDelete