background

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chick Power Card





I have been playing with my Create A Critter Cricut cart that I got earlier this year. Oh my goodness it is loads of fun!  It also has just reinforced to me how well Close To My Heart's cardstock cuts.  It is so smooth- unlike other cardstocks that tear or pill.  For this cute little chick I used CTMH Gypsy card stock and a strip of green paper from the CTMH Miracle paper pack.  I ran both papers through the Cuttlebug to emboss.  I used our Kraft cardstock to shadow the chick and Goldrush and Sunkiss Yellow for the chick.  The flower was created with another piece of Miracle and our Scallop punch.  I just cut a slit at every other scallop to create petals.  The googly eyes, stamp, buttons, ribbon, twine and flower are from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by, leave me some love!  By the way-I need 8 more followers to give away a prize package.  See THIS POST to see how to enter.

1 comment: